NECO Result 2017: How to Check Neco Result at mynecoexams.com
This is to bring to your notice that 2017 Neco Result is out, and below is a guide on how to check your Neco result 2017.
Meanwhile, we have noticed so many Neco candidates have problems checking their Neco result online, if this is your case, don’t worry it will be because so many people are trying to access the site at the same time, so all you need to do it try again after a while.
How to Check Internal NECO Result 2017
Before we go into the detailed guide on how to check Neco Result for internal students, you will firstly need to know the meaning. Internal NECO is for people who wrote the June July NECO exam. So the guide below will show you the steps you need to follow to check your NECO June July Result.
Also: do confirm your Exam number before proceeding to the last step. If you have any doubts, call a neighbor to help or better still go to the cyber cafe.
How to Check your Neco Result 2017
- Firstly, get a NECO SSCE Result Scratch card (It’s like N500 depending on where you are buying from)
- Now, kindly go to the neco result website at www.mynecoexams.com
- Choose June / July from the list of Exam types
- Enter your PIN in the space provided (the PIN is at the back of the scratch card)
- Enter your Neco Exam number (Then confirm the Exam number again)
- Finally, Click on the Check My Result Button, And your result should be on your screen now. It’s that simple.
NECO Result Scratch Cards
The NECO Result scratch card is required to check all your NECO Results. Each NECO scratch card will used to check a particular NECO Result up to 5 times (Maximum). However, you can get these cards at NECO offices nationwide.
The National Examinations Council (NECO), on Thursday, 14th Sept, released the June/July 2017 Senior Secondary Schools results.
Registrar of NECO council, Prof. Charles Uwakwe, announced the result at the NECO headquarters in Minna, Niger State capital.
He said 745,053 candidates, representing 70.85 percent of the 1,051,472 that sat for the examinations got at least five credits, including Mathematics and English Language.