Full Guide On How To Upload WAEC And NECO Results On JAMB Portal
How To Upload WAEC And NECO Results On JAMB Portal – “It’s no longer a new news that you JAMB requires you to upload your result to Jamb portal if you’re among the students awaiting results before the end of August. So if you have the question of
- how do I upload Waec awaiting result to my Jamb account?
- how can i upload my waec result to jamb portal
- how to upload your waec result to jamb
- how to upload waec resultto jamb website
- how to upload o level result on jamb website
- how to upload awaiting result
Then you’re in the right place because, in this article, we will explain the best possible way you can upload your SSCE result to Jamb website so that you can be admitted in the Jamb 2017 admission session.
Related: check esut admission guidelines
So far, there have been other updates since the recent Jamb CBT update, other positive updates have followed. Some of these updates include the introduction of Jamb profile and CCTV Cameras in the Jamb examination halls. With your Jamb profile, you can now so many things regarding Jamb examination starting from Jamb 2017. This means you cannot do anything outside Jamb profile as a Jamb candidate. The WAEC and NECO result upload to Jamb portal is going to be exactly the way Jamb gave room for correction of details in Jamb profile. The JAMB Portal was made editable so that you can be able to fill in or update your profile and your WAEC and NECO result.
HOW TO UPLOAD WAEC AND NECO RESULTS TO JAMB PORTAL
- Firstly, kindly visit the Jamb portal at https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Next, login with your Jamb username and password.
- After that, the Admission process will begin.
- The process is also the same for those using two sittings.
- You just need to specify the number of sittings and the result for each sitting.
Recommendation; hope the post was helpful, tell us what you think in the comment section